The History of the districts Tour Chabot and Gavacherie in Niort

Where we learn that François Chabot, Lord of Pimpeliere,  Br-ourgneuf and Chaille, was showed as the mayor of Niort for the third time in the 16th century. He built a dovecote distroyed by the Mayor in 1970 !

The dovecote from the 16th century

The dovecote from the 16th century

 

Where we learn that Mr Deville, Lord of Legion of Honour married Marie Le Mouton de Boideffre. They built a dwelling at the begening of the 20 century, distroyed in 1975 by the Mayor.

The Deville's dwelling from the 20th century

The Deville’s dwelling from the 20th century

And on those ground for market gardening, the architects Le Sauter Brothers built towers in concrete from 1958 to 1967.

The Le Sauter's towers in concrete

The Le Sauter’s towers in concrete