On this place we learn that François Chabot, Lord of Pimpeliere, Bourgneuf and Chaille, was presented as Mayor of Niort for the third time during the 16th century. He built a dovecote distroyed by the Mayor in 1970 !
At the begening of the 20th century at the same place, Mr Deville Lord of Legion of Honour, married Marie Le Mouton de Boideffre. They built a dwelling wich was distroyed in 1975 by the same Mayor….
And on those ground where there were market gardening, the architects Le Sauter Brothers built towers in concrete from 1958 to 1967. What a change !
Enjoy this special tour !